[RE-wrenches] More on AC coupling

Mark Dickson Mark at oasismontana.com
Mon Dec 1 12:38:05 PST 2008

Our customers already had the Outback gen-verter system in place from few years ago--we could not justify replacing them.  i have looked into the Sunny Islands though, and they seem like a good way to go in the future.

As an aside, I had originally planned on a Sunnyboy grid tie inverter instead of the Fronius, but it did not configure well with the new low-voltage Evergreen ESA's.

Mark Dickson
Oasis Montana Inc.
877-627-4768 toll-free
406-777-4309 (0830 fax)