[RE-wrenches] Golden Genesis question

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Sun Nov 23 15:42:01 PST 2008

Joel and others,
I guess I opened up a "remember when" of great appeal to those of us with
gray hair or beards. I appreciate the replies about GG. In the 1990s,
Photocomm had a less-than-stellar reputation in the industry, according to
some of the old-timers (like Richard Perez of HP) that I listened carefully
to while still wet behind the ears. So the only experience with Kyocera and
Photocomm that I had was for one year in my first PV job in the early 1990s.

But what I was really hoping to learn was about GG's private labeling of
Astropower modules. Has anyone else ever encountered these?

Thanks, Allan