[RE-wrenches] utility EDS signage

Louis Woofenden louis at woofenden.net
Wed Nov 19 10:38:40 PST 2008

Hi Phil,

Four out of the six of utilities that we deal with here in Arizona
require an external AC disconnect, and yes, we do install the plaque.
About half of the utilities explicitly require it, the other half don't.

I agree that is a confusing label, possibly leading service personnel to
believe a mostly non-existent danger exists. Then again, what do the
laws of physics and probabilities have to do with interconnection issues?

Best,
Louis Woofenden
The Solar Store
Tucson, AZ