[RE-wrenches] Reversed polarity on S530 battery

James Surrette james at surrette.com
Sat Nov 8 17:52:17 PST 2008

Hello Chris,

Sorry for the trouble and we are very thankful you picked this up.

If you could send date code (front of the cover) to our QC Manager, Pascal Ferron, we will get this sorted on Monday.

Regards,

Jamie

James Surrette

Surrette Battery Co. Ltd
1 Station Rd.
Springhill, NS, CAN
B0M 1X0

Direct: 902.597.4027
Fax: 902.597.8447

>>> "Chris @ the Oasis" <info at OasisMontana.com> 11/08/08 6:39 PM >>>
Dear folks:

I am installing a new set of sixteen Surrette/Rolls S530 batteries in our
home office system, and very quickly discovered one battery mislabelled--the
polarity is reversed.  There were no fireworks thank goodness, but be sure
you test each battery before you assume anything!

Chris Daum
Oasis Montana Inc.
406-777-4309 local line
406-777-0830 fax