[RE-wrenches] Magnum AGS with Kohler RES 8.5

robert ellison reellison at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 07:37:00 PST 2008

Hi Dave,

Try the oil pressure wire, it probably is live when running but I have seen
some shut down systems that go to ground to stop, might not work there.
Don't give up on them yet, I expect that I know who that was at tech and he
still has some learning to do.
He once told me that he would not trust the voltage and amp readings off an
e meter / link 10 because he had never heard of it.

Tony is real good. Next time you get the other fellow ask for Tony or call
back.
There is a wide selection of different start systems out there and it can be
real hard to get the right plans. Sometimes I think they do in
intentionally.... (the set manufacturers)

Later,
Bob

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 2:03 PM, David Palumbo <dave at independentpowerllc.com