[RE-wrenches] Micro Hydro control

Carl Emerson freepower at freepower.co.nz
Thu Oct 16 15:39:28 PDT 2008

Jay,

Can't find Derik. - www.highpowerhydro.com <http://www.highpowerhydro.com/>
is inactive.

Can you advise contact details?

Thanks.

Carl E.

  _____

From: re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org
[mailto:re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf Of jay peltz
Sent: 2 October 2008 10:06 a.m.
To: RE-wrenches
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] Micro Hydro control

HI Carl,

I recommend you contact Derik at highpowerhydro.com

He has done many of these systems.

The main issues are pressure, number of nozzles, type/manufacturer of
turbine and voltage to determine the voltage of the valve.

Good luck,

jay

peltz power

On Oct 1, 2008, at 1:04 PM, Carl Emerson wrote:

Hi There,

Thanks for the helpful comments.

Hydro is 400V 3 phase AC.

I have a 1500 foot underground feed back to the house

I would like to hear if anyone has done this and what were the issues to
watch for.

Here in NZ streams change level very fast summer or winter.

I am planning to rectify to DC and then use three windyboy1700's one on each
local 230V phase.

I will hunt down the hydro group also for further information.

Many Thanks all

Carl E.

  _____