[RE-wrenches] Vanner - BP inverter

Drake Chamberlin drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Sat Sep 27 13:17:36 PDT 2008

Hello Wrenches,

We are going to install an old inverter as an educational project at
a local college. We have no documentation on it, but it was made by
Vanner for BP.  It has a built in power center with PV charge controller.

Does anyone have the documentation for this or related equipment?

The charge control looks like the mercury switch that was used for a
charge control on the old Ananda / APT power centers.  Does anyone
know the rating of the charge controls used on these units?

Thanks for your help.

Drake Chamberlin
Athens Electric
OH License 44810