[RE-wrenches] evergreen panels diode problems

Marv Dargatz mdargatz at enphaseenergy.com
Sun Sep 21 11:17:42 PDT 2008

Mark,

 From an inverter manufacturer's standpoint there is a huge advantage in
running positive ground in all installations.  Since the ground is
provided through the GFDI circuit of the inverter, only one
configuration of inverter must be stocked, and there is no need to
provide field configurable ground connection.  This saves a SKU, a
little bit of money, and confusion in the field.

See Ya!

Marv
Enphase Energy
707 763-4784 x7016