[RE-wrenches] S5 Clamps

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 15 18:23:09 PDT 2008

Thank you Tom, Bill and everyone for your the practical info. Modules have
to be landscape with lots of frame edge dirt. Each module requires 4 clips
even if it is not hurricane country. Less places to fasten module
interconnects. Less air cooling space. No real deal-killers. But having seen
how few roofing panel clips some builders use, I would be concerned about
the whole roof lifting up in a strong wind.
Joel Davidson - patiently waiting for someone to invent PV in a spray can
:-)