[RE-wrenches] trouble shooting system with Sun Tie

Randy Brooks Randy at BrooksSolar.com
Thu Sep 11 17:32:20 PDT 2008

Dana,

I thought Xantrex recalled all the ST1500s and replaced them with
XR2500s.  Mine was, years ago.  You might check with them about this.

Good luck,

Randy Brooks
Brooks Solar, Inc.
Solar Power for People