[RE-wrenches] Fake Email solar orders

John Raynes john at raynes.com
Wed Sep 10 12:23:06 PDT 2008

Jeff,

We get a few a week, every week.  They're always for a list of parts,
never for a group of items that would go together and make anything
resembling a system.  I've never been tempted to even try to respond.

It seems to me as if they always leave that "signature" of bad
grammar, or "Dear Sir/Ma", almost as if to cue any savvy dealer, whom
they would not want to deal with.  They're only trolling for rank
newbies, I would think.

John Raynes
RE Solar
Torrey, UT