[RE-wrenches] Inverter temp spec for cold regions

David Palumbo dave at independentpowerllc.com
Thu Aug 28 05:57:01 PDT 2008

MessageSame experience here as Tump's. We are located in Northern Vermont,
get's down to -40F.

James Worden of Solectria gave us the go ahead to mount his inverters
outdoors. SMA also gave us their blessing, and Fronius said that the
capacitors in their inverters were the same ones used in their welding
equipment used in Siberia - so they too also told us no problem.

Dave