[RE-wrenches] offgrid system question

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 17:57:03 PDT 2008

Thanks Phill,
I have often thought that I should have compiled such a list from my experiances, but of course we are always to busy to do so.

Could you add a few words to your post
For the chop saw, type & manfactureer, and how was the surge attained? I assume it is just turning on of the saw no load at switch on? , or was it the peak as the saw cut onto the log.

On the others similar and was the surge when one device was turned on? of the set? or were all turned on together?

Another interestering datum would be what is the surge currents doing the same experiments using the grid.

Thanks Darryl