[RE-wrenches] XW SERVICE

Geoff Greenfield Geoff at third-sun.com
Thu Aug 14 11:29:49 PDT 2008

I am working on a solar project for Shumacher (sp) the owners of square D,
who do a variety of things, including building automation/monitoring.  They
brought us in to provide solar as part of a package for one of their Fortune
100 clients... anyways - at the last second they asked us to switch from
satcon to Xantrex 250 (hence my previous post asking for any issues with
that unit).  I shared some of our cust. service issues and they thought that
they sounded serious and working against long term brand value... but they
also said that all the divisions run independently...  TBD.

For a brighter energy future,

Geoff Greenfield
President
Third Sun Solar & Wind Power Ltd.