[RE-wrenches] XW SERVICE

Peter Parrish peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Thu Aug 14 10:08:44 PDT 2008

I should add a few more points.

(1) Everything that I have said pertains to phone-in, post-sales technical
support.

(2) I generally find the Xantrex products to be of high quality (with one
well-known exception).

(3) Once I have drilled-up (?) the organization to the product manager level
I have experienced timely and more than adequate support.

- Peter

Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D., President
California Solar Engineering, Inc.
820 Cynthia Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90065
Ph 323-258-8883, Mobile 323-839-6108, Fax 323-258-8885
CA Lic. 854779, NABCEP Cert. 031806-26
peter.parrish at calsolareng.com