[RE-wrenches] Surrette Battery Question

Drake Chamberlin drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Sat Aug 2 10:29:27 PDT 2008

Hi Allan,

On a previous thread, it seems that Surrette batteries like a fast
charge periodically.  At one time (as I recall) is was recommended to
give them a C/5 once a week, but the company said that was not
necessary.  I don't know of C/13 to C/18 charges would be
enough.  Can your customer run the generator for a quick charge after
cycling them down?

Drake

Drake Chamberlin
Athens Electric