[RE-wrenches] Surrette Battery Question

robert ellison reellison at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 20:36:46 PDT 2008

A couple things that I haver noticed in the past, sometimes batteries like
to be cycled, shut off the controllers and run them down, then charge them
up fully and then give them an eq charge till it comes up the peak voltage
and hold it there as it (sometimes) slowly rises. Any of these thoughts are
superseded by Jamie if he has any thoughts.

Also, if you have not given them an eq in a while it might take longer than
the available solar time has to get them to the top and hold them there..
Have the controllers settings changed?

Bob