Leaking L-feet and what kind of caulk [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Mon Jul 14 16:24:31 PDT 2008

A BIG fan of Sikaflex 1a, won't use anything else. NEVER had a leak. I pump the pre-drilled hole, make a big gob around it, put down my foot and then cover the lag head with the glup. A small bead on the uphill face of the foot will divert water on around. Cheap and comes in various colors. My money is on this outlasting an Oatey rubber boot by decades.
-jeff o

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com