Leaking L-feet and what kind of caulk [RE-wrenches]

Scott Carlson scott at carlsonsolar.com
Tue Jul 1 16:14:46 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I have used Vulcrum on a lot of pv systems, many are now over 20 years old,
still not seeing any problems with leakages in those older systems. That
being said, we too have started to use the Quick mount product for extra
protection.

R. Scott Carlson
Real Goods Carlson Solar
Southern California V. P.