620 VDC [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection bob-o at electronconnection.com
Thu Jun 26 13:59:04 PDT 2008

<x-flowed>

Drake,
I'd have to agree with Walt that you are up against the Code anyway
you look at it.
That said, let's look at reality:
We're talking Voc here- no current of any kind flowing.
We're talking Voc at the record lowest temperature recorded.
Clearly, 600V wire does not break down at 601V

Does anyone seriously believe this is -or ever could be in the real
world- a safety issue?
Not me.
Cheers, bob-O

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com