Alkaline battery opinions wanted [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Fri May 23 20:27:29 PDT 2008

<x-flowed>

Hi Bob,

That was going to be my question.

I have always been under the impression that without a truly
destroyed cell, they will run forever, its the electrolyte that wears
out.
So yes there is MX, but a different kind.

In regards to the efficiency, yes NiFe are less efficient, but if
they last forever, how does that factor in?
And since they don't have a cold de-rating factor, then you don't
have to oversize for winter time.
Also they are not damaged by hard usage, or

There are lots of reasons to use the NiFe, and I for one would if I
could get good ones.

jay

peltz power

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com