three battery-based inverters? [RE-wrenches]

Phil Schneider phil at CEsolar.com
Thu May 1 08:31:32 PDT 2008

Hi Jay,

I¹m considering three Sunny Islands, grid-connected, with a generator as
well.  Desired AC capacity is about 13 kW.  AC coupling with Sunny Boys.
Possible DC sources in the future.  Web-based functions of Sunny Island are
desired.

I think I'm going to steer this one down to two Sunny Islands, but for the
sake of discussion, any reason why an autotransformer couldn't be used in
the three inverter case to balance the load between the two legs?  Thanks
all.

P.

Phil Schneider
Creative Energies