Unisolar Laminates [RE-wrenches]

David Buckner dbuckner at solaresystems.com
Sat Apr 26 07:01:47 PDT 2008

Here is the list of approved roofing substrates and suppliers from the
manual.  The table got a little jumbled with my cut and paste effort.

Approved Substrates and Suppliers:

Approved substrate	Approved vendors	Comments
GenFlex II EPDM, GenFlex FRM II, GenFlex AFR, GenFlex II FR EPDM, and
GenFlex FRM-FR II
Firestone Building Products: Standard RubberGard, Standard Reinforced
RubberGard, FR RubberGard, Fire Retardant Reinforced RubberGard or
LS-FR, 60 mil	Firestone (GenFlex)	EPDM meets ASTM 4637 Type 1,
Grade 1, Class U
GenFlex White TPO, GenFlex Gray TPO, GenFlex Charcoal Grey TPO, 60 mil
Firestone (GenFlex)