Grundfos s pump TECH # [RE-wrenches]

Wallace Stahle wstahle at pacific.net
Mon Apr 21 09:48:57 PDT 2008

Jay and All,

It may not be direct but tech help is readily available at 800-333-1366
the last time I called.

I too had had a SQFlex that would pump air and some water implying a non
working water level switch.

Meanwhile, it would pump even while showing an F 5 fault indicating no
contact to pump.
I got an RMA and was eventually told indirectly from my supplier that I was
getting a "courtesy" replacement, and that it had been pumping grit, which
it was initially to flush out the new well.
Grundfos did not address the F5 condition.
Good luck
Wallace Stahle

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php