homework [RE-wrenches]

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Mon Apr 14 08:33:36 PDT 2008

Max,

Give me a call anytime, but I think I have done about all I can for you. I
could send you a picture of my model and analysis screen shot, but does that
help you with documenting your installation?

It seems that what we (the industry) need is an excel spreadsheet that will
generate a report of the inputs and outputs.

Has anyone else built something like this up?

I know there are a few excel hot shots on this list.

Of course, the real and growing problem is that a spreadsheet like this
could be viewed as proprietary and providing a competitive advantage in the
marketplace.  As solar becomes consolidated in larger and larger companies,
the free exchange of information as occurs here will become rare.

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems
271 Vistamont Dr
Grass Valley CA 95945