homework [RE-wrenches]

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Sun Apr 13 13:01:09 PDT 2008

Max,

I truly hope that you are in fact out surfing at this very moment and this
e-mail is waiting for your return.

I ran your parameters in my model:

Roof Azimuth = 296 degs
Roof Pitch = 22.6 degs
Tilt Module Along Vertical Edge = 15 degs

You module azimuth is 261.1 degs and module tilt is 26.6 degs.

When you look at it this way, you are doing a lot of work and not really
getting yourself rotated much (30 degs, not 90 degs). If I was the inspector
I would bust you (I would have to do a lot of work to take the field
measurements and then run the calcs to know), but most inspectors are not
me.

<If there are any folks out there set up to run analysis, I would appreciate
any feedback if you see that these results are incorrect.>

Thanks,

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems
271 Vistamont Dr