urban wind [RE-wrenches]

Roy Butler, Four Winds RE roy at four-winds-energy.com
Sat Apr 12 08:36:22 PDT 2008

<x-flowed>

I love the other mistake....

Did you know the Skystream has 3- 12 foot blades? I'm so impressed...try
rotor diameter or swept area instead!

And the owner's statement...."I knew how much 'power' it would make"
How? SWWP cut sheet? Dealer that's installed lots (2 or 3) of these?

Must be that 'rooftop enhancement' effect......

Roy Butler
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer®
NYSERDA eligible PV & wind installer
Four Winds Renewable Energy, LLC
8902 Route 46
Arkport, NY 14807
607-324-9747
www.four-winds-energy.com

Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message,
a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael.welch at re-wrenches.org