Misleading fault indications [RE-wrenches]

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Mon Mar 3 16:57:41 PST 2008

Why do we allow manufactures to be on this listserve?

If they are only going pontificate on the alleged virtues of their product,
and avoid answering direct questions about specific features/functioning of
their products, I personally don't see a lot of benefit to their presence.

(Some may say the same of mine but....)

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems
271 Vistamont Dr