Batteryless inverter recommendation [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 29 14:29:15 PST 2008

<x-flowed>

Hi John,

You and I have always agreed that quality has its price, but is it possible
for 2 to 5 kW inverter prices to come down 20% and still have high
reliability? What can installers do (in addition to following installation
instructions, mounting inverters out of the sun, and keeping DC wire loss
below 1.5%) to increase reliability and reduce call-backs?

Best regards,
Joel Davidson