Batteryless inverter recommendation [RE-wrenches]

Mark Byington sales at cobaltpower.com
Tue Feb 26 11:16:15 PST 2008

"They would ramp up in DC voltage and current over a ten second interval and
then snap back essentially to zero and start the ramp up again."

We have seen this Fronius software issue on numerous systems.  The
instantaneous output power will continuously cycle up and down over a large
range, sometimes as much as 2:1, every 45 seconds or so.  We had to
completely reconfigure (rewire) one large PV array to reduce the problem.
For this reason we tend to not use Fronius any more.  We have had excellent
reliability and support on the SMA inverters.  We have had several failures
on PV Powered.

Mark Byington

Cobalt Power Systems, Inc.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com