Module wiring safety [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at finestplanet.com
Thu Jan 24 09:38:38 PST 2008

<x-flowed>

Oh, so what I thought was a wire gutter were 2 X 4's... but if they are
removed after the installation what supports the center of the modules?
Surely top and bottom mounts would leave the center of the panel subject
to excessive flexing under heavy snow loading? Also the end supports
look like some propriority integrated connection that would only work
with that specific module design.

Todd

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php