snow load on modules [RE-wrenches]

Brian C. White bwhite at openenergycorp.com
Fri Jan 18 13:21:47 PST 2008

Jon,

Obviously, they are not designed to be mounted on top of comp, but in a
concrete roof tile installation, however we have had a few customers
that have done it. The mounting is not necessarily an issue, as they are
just screwed down to your roofing substrate. The issue comes in making
an astatically pleasing installation because the edge of the tiles are
exposed. I have had a few customers that have handled this with a
flashing system that came out looking pretty good.

I am not sure if I can post photos on this list, so I will send them to
you directly. If anyone is interested in seeing the photos please
contact me off list.

Best Regards,
Brian C. White
System Designer

Open Energy Corporation
1415 Whispering Pines Lane, Suite 150
Grass Valley, CA  95945
P: 1 530 271-1919 Ext: 202
F: 1 530 271-1914
W: www.openenergycorp.com
Open Energy Corporation focuses on development and commercialization of
renewable energy products and technologies for a wide range of
applications including solar energy, power production, water
desalination, and other uses; investments, acquisitions, strategic
partnerships, technology transfer opportunities, and other business
strategies related to the development and commercialization of renewable
energy products, services, and technologies for a wide range of
applications.