Demise of familiar Xantrex products [RE-wrenches]

Mark Edmunds mark.edmunds at xantrex.com
Thu Jan 17 11:18:11 PST 2008

Allan, Wrenches,

Yes, the next generation of TSW and MSW inverter/chargers has come. The
SW and SWPLUS Series have been replaced by our new XW Series (visit
www.xantrex.com/xw for more info).

And in the first half of this year, Xantrex will be launching the "Trace
Series" to replace the DR Series. The Trace Series provides the same
dependable supply of electricity as the DR Series but incorporates some
great new features (improved user interface and power factor
correction). Stay tuned to the Xantrex website (www.xantrex.com) for
more details.

Xantrex is pretty much sold out of 60Hz SW/SWPLUS models but we are
continuing to produce the DR Series for another 4-5 more months.  During
the transition to the Trace Series, DR Series inverters and related
balance-of-system components will be available in decreasingly limited
quantities. We've asked our distributors to contact their Regional Sales
Manager to confirm DR Series availability before placing new orders. If
a particular model is no longer available, the equivalent Trace Series
can be ordered.

Xantrex will continue to provide customer support and warranty support
(in accordance with our Warranty Policy) on the SW / SWPLUS / DR product
lines. This will occur throughout the standard warranty period plus a
minimum of five years afterwards.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Edmunds