life expectancy of sealed batteries [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at finestplanet.com
Thu Jan 10 04:58:58 PST 2008

<x-flowed>

What we really need for grid tie with battery backup is an affordable
(like the price of a traditional lead antimony L-16) made with lead
calcium technology. These batteries are made for floating, but are also
shallow cycle.

I am using a 22 year old set I got from the hydro plant I work at when
their rated life was up a couple of years ago. Still going strong.

Todd

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com