[RE-wrenches] Multi-structure PV install

Kurt Albershardt info at es-ee.com
Thu Dec 25 08:52:23 PST 2008

We are looking at a project which has several small cottages on the property.  Each might have suitable roof area for ~1 kW or so of PV.  Each building has its own service, but we want to avoid installing multiple production meters, feeding the PV to a single aggregation & metering point on one of the structures.  Enphase inverters look like a good fit for this, but I am curious about disconnects & labeling.  Has anyone done a job like this?

--
Kurt Albershardt
Eastern Sierra Energy Engineering