[RE-wrenches] Vacation time

Michael Welch michael.welch at re-wrenches.org
Tue Dec 16 14:13:06 PST 2008

Dana is going backpacking, the lucky dude. Hope he remembers his long underwear.

Anyway, he reminded me that it is vacation time, and that I might want to post a reminder about how you can put the list delivery on hold if you need to.

At the bottom of every post (even this one) is a link to Options & Settings. Just go there and fill in your list email address and password, then you will be able to set Mail Delivery to "Disabled." Then change it back when you are home again (and thoroughly thawed out).

There is other stuff you can do from that page, as well.

If you forgot your list password, just fill in your list email address and request that it be sent to you.

Rejoice! Soon the days will be getting longer.