[RE-wrenches] Inter-row shading calculator

William Miller wrmiller at charter.net
Thu Dec 4 12:26:02 PST 2008

Friends:

We have a number of resources on our web site available to anyone who
wishes to use them.  One is an Inter-row shading calculator based on an
Excel spreadsheet.  It came to my attention recently that there was a flaw
in this calculator.  I have since repaired the flaw and I have re-posted
the corrected spreadsheet.  My apologies if anyone was lead astray by the
error, but at least the error favored greater spacing.

If anyone wishes to check this spreadsheet against their own trigonometry,
I would be grateful.  The page is:
http://mpandc.com/resources/resources.html -- find the Inter-row shading
spreadsheet.  The sheet is protected but there is no password.  If you find
it handy, drop me a line.  If you pass it on, keep my name on it.

Thanks,

William Miller