[RE-wrenches] Low Voltage Disconnect

Walt Ratterman wratterman at sunenergypower.com
Mon Sep 22 07:47:10 PDT 2008

Hello all,

I have an application where a customer has a continuous 40watt load in a remote location (similar to telecom).

We are looking at the MS-60 or MX product for charge control, but neither of these has a LVD without using additional relay equipment.

The charging current coming in from the panels (if we are forced to stay with 12V) is right at 60 amps.

To get the low voltage disconnect function, do you see any problem going with multiple PS-30M charge controllers, and using just one of them for the 40W load?

Thanks,

Walt

Walt Ratterman

SunEnergy Power International

11 Laurel Lane South     Washougal, WA   98671

(360)-837-3680   ▪   fax (360)-837-1315   ▪   Skype  Walt-Mobile

 <mailto:wratterman at SunEPI.org> wratterman at SunEPI.org   ▪    <http://www.sunepi.org/> www.SunEPI.org