333 kW bi-polar inverters [RE-wrenches]

Jerry Caldwell solarcowboy at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 18:39:23 PDT 2008

Wrenches,

Does anyone on list have any Advanced Energy 333 kW inverters up and running?  I've just finished my first design with one of these.  I'd be curious to hear about any experiences people have had with construction, commissioning, and operation.

Designing systems with these is more involved since all positive conductors must be in separate conduits and enclosures from the negative conductors all the way back to the inverter (this means two of everything - discos, pull boxes, etc).  My curiosity at this point lies mostly with reliability of operation.  I'd especially like to hear from anyone who has installed one with the PV Tie box accessory.

Cheers,

Jerry Caldwell
Recurrent Energy

.