Fronius inverters - Reliability? [RE-wrenches]

Bob Clark bclark at solar-wind.us
Tue May 27 15:52:16 PDT 2008

Wrenches;

Sorry if this topic has been discussed before, but the search function would not work on Topica.

Fronius IG 2000 (or other Fronius inverters, for that matter) - are they reliable? We have heretofore used the SMA SB1800U (120V output), but have been told by our distributor that it is no longer available. Hence the need to consider the Fronius IG 2000.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael.welch at re-wrenches.org