Solar well control [RE-wrenches]

Windy Dankoff windydankoff at mac.com
Thu Dec 27 09:49:01 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

Regarding Matt's comment about diaphragm pumps going BLOOEY! during
disassembly:

I've heard of the bottom cans of Shurflo and SunRise pumps doing the
same thing, like shooting across the room when released. I made guys
in our shop aware of this, back when. I only heard of a few instances,
but it sure begs for a warning sticker.

lurking now and then,
Windy

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com