LEDs bad? [RE-wrenches]

Nick Houser offgrid at prcn.org
Fri Dec 21 06:32:01 PST 2007

Right on Ezra---having tried dozens of these LED headlamps in every
stage of development, my favorite so far is a new one from Princeton
Tec---4 VERY bright white LED "regulated", tiltable, 3 AAA's
good switch, batteries last a very long time. Lightweight,
even has a flashing mode, (useful in the boat sometimes. Nick in Powell
River.

Ezra Auerbach wrote:

> Couldn't live without LED headlamps here. Just about everyone on the
> island uses them for everything from getting to the morning boat to
> the evening wood shed chores. They are truly a breakthrough in
> personal lighting.
>
> Ezra
>
> p.s. good solstice to everyone and a special thanks to Michael W.
>
> Dec-07, at 11:18 PM, Sky Sims wrote:
>

> > Recently added them to every ones tool pouches. They work great.
> >
> > Sky Sims
> > Ecological Systems
> > www.ecologicalsystems.biz
> > 220 County Road 522
> > Manalapan, NJ 07726
> > ph)732-462-3858  fax)732-462-3962

I may look idle, but on a celular level I'm really quite busy.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael.welch at re-wrenches.org