LEDs bad? [RE-wrenches]

Drake Chamberlin Drake.Chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Wed Dec 19 16:34:48 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

I've used them since they became available.  I changed all my other
flashlights over to LED as well.  My old 2 D cell Mag Light is like a
torch.  An old head lamp that takes 3 AA batteries stays bright,
seemingly forever.  The 2 AA Mini Mag that I carry in my tool belt
lights up an entire room.  I can put a 3 AAA head lamp in my pocket
or pouch, and barely know it is there.

Drake

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php