AGS problems with Outback system [RE-wrenches]

Blair May tump at hughes.net
Tue Dec 4 17:19:35 PST 2007

I'll put my 2 cents in here. The wire used to start & stop the generator is it run in the same conduit as your AC output from the generator? Is the wire shielded w/ a bleed wire, is the blead wire connected at only 1 end? Watch out for the carorna effect producing enough voltage to mess w/ the remote relay coil. If not then I have had problems w/ the mate. I've also have had interminit operation that re poling cured.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T