DC booster pump [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison reellison at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 14:18:01 PST 2007

I have had good luck with the Shurflo 2088 AC pumps. 3.3 GPM, use the
snap on cooling fins and if you have to wall mount it put the pump end
down. I have had 2 motors lost to a flooded crawl space in 13 years
but can't blame the pumps for that. The only real failure was a motor
that got wet from the owners (my) habit of swapping just the motor not
the pump head on the 2 that went swimming in the rain water.
Use reinforced clear plastic tubing, it helps to cut down on the vibration.

Bob