Flex ware inverter bypass slide [RE-wrenches]

Bill Loesch solar1online at charter.net
Thu Nov 29 04:49:37 PST 2007

Hi Daryl et al,

I hope the holidays will be good for you and to you.

This comment is _exactly_ what I envision one function of the RE-wrenches
list to be all about.

My compliments, Daryl, for being willing to call a spade a spade (In Your
Humble Opinion).

Keep up the good fight (and good work, NABCEP Certified PV installer).

Bill Loesch
Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar
314 631 1094

P.S. More pre release product testing (or better engineering) is my wish for
my business New Year.
Listening marketing gurus?