evacuated tubes vs. flat plates [RE-wrenches]

Tom Lane tom at ecs-solar.com
Wed Nov 21 05:24:59 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

ET's are an extremely poor choice for hot tubs or spas's because of the low
temperature application of only 105 degrees F.  Your best choice is unglazed
plastic collectors if the air is 90 degrees F or higher and flat plates at
lower temperatures which must be used with a stainless steel, titanium, or
marine grade copper nickel heat exchanger.

Gatortom