Evacuated Tubes [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 17 17:46:17 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

Howie,

Sun Utility Network used evacuated tubes at the off-grid(!) urban Pasadena
California Audubon Society Center. See
http://www.californiasolarcenter.org/solareclips/2004.02/20040210-10.html

Les Hamasaki at Sun Utility Network 323-478-0866 will give you accurate
information but may not be familiar with tubes in snow country. See
http://www.sunutility.com/index.htm

Joel Davidson