Apollo 80 Comments [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at finestplanet.com
Fri Nov 9 06:44:32 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

I run 70 to 72 amps though my personal system's MX60 (at 51.2 VDC) all
day even in the heat of the summer with no problems. I did add a second
fan fed by the aux output, controlled by current so when the output goes
above 50 amps it turns on. Works great, but not something I would do for
a customer.

Todd

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php