Generwreck auto start [RE-wrenches]

Jason Lerner wapalco at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 18:44:27 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>
Hello Drake,

Another option is to use the voltage start option on the Atkinson
GSCM attached to the generator start battery,  and use the generator
start controls on the FX or SW for starting the gen off the home
battery bank.  The GSCM can take inputs from both sources.

Another .02 cents for you,

Jason Lerner
Waldron Power and Light Co.